At The Harvest, we believe church membership is an important milestone on a person’s spiritual journey. Becoming a member of The Harvest is like saying “this is the place God wants me to put down roots to grow in my faith.” It means making this church YOUR church home.
We have a relatively low-key approach to membership. If you are interested in membership, you may simply approach one of the pastors after church and the vows can be given right then. If you have questions about The Harvest Methodist Church you may:
- Speak with one of our pastors
- Check the box on the Connect Card
- Contact us and we will get back to you
What are The Harvest Methodist’s Requirements for Membership?
All persons desiring membership in a Global Methodist Church must be baptized in a Christian tradition. If you would like to talk to staff or pastors about being baptized please complete this BAPTISM REQUEST form. Upon joining the church, you will be asked:
- Do you believe in God the Father, Jesus Christ the Son, and the Holy Spirit?
- Do you confess Jesus Christ as Savior, put your whole trust in His grace, and promise to serve Him as your Lord?
- Do you receive and profess the Christian faith as contained in the Scriptures?
- Do you promise, according to the grace given you, to keep God’s holy will and commandments and walk in the same all the days of your life as a faithful member of Christ’s Holy Church?
- Will you be loyal to Christ through The Harvest Methodist Church and do all in your power to strengthen its ministries through your prayers, your presence, your gifts, your service, and your witness as Christ’s representatives in this world?
I’m Ready to Become a Member. What Now?
- Complete the MEMBERSHIP REQUEST form.
- Take vows of membership in the presence of one of our pastors.
- Harvest staff will transfer any previous membership.